Step 1: Interview
- An important part of the process is discussing your ideas of your home. We talk about setting goals and expectations. VERITAS Custom Homebuilder Inc. is dedicated to the highest standards of customer service and is committed to establishing those goals and expectations.
Step 2: Homesite Selection
VERITAS Custom Homebuilder serves in San Antonio and surrounding counties. We focus on the most prestigious neighborhoods or on your most prestigious lot.
Step 3: Home Design
- Next appointment will be with our preferred architect. Once we have selected the house type and design, are we able to determine costs and construction time.
Step 4: Interior Design Selections
- After drawing up the plans, we are able to personalize it. This includes interior and exterior materials, product selection and colors. You will meet with our preferred Interior designer to choose flooring, lighting, and appliances.
Step 5: Construction
- For the successful execution of a project, effective planning is essential. Before we build your home we will meet your construction superintendant. At the preconstruction meeting, you will be visiting with your superintendent and possibly a customer service representative for a final review of your dream home package.
Step 6: Green Building
- Green homes provide substantial savings in utility and maintenance costs and are more comfortable to live in. They are much less harmful to the environment than the average house.