Now that blueprints are done and you have selected your house type and size are we able to begin the interior and exterior selection process. At VERITAS Custom Homebuilder we consider a home to be a work of art inside and out. We understand that each homebuyer have their own unique taste and needs. Visiting with our preferred Interior Design specialist will ensure that you have made the right choices in your home. There are several different styles, textures and designs of flooring and counter tops in the kitchen and baths to the different wood species of your custom cabinets, island and doors. You will be guided through the process of making selections for each part of your home. Your professional design specialist will show you an unprecedented array of choices from:
- Flooring – tile, carpet, hardwood and more
- Appliances – modern designs and features that enhance your life
- Countertops – a selection of surfaces at your fingertips
- Cabinets – colors, tone and designs you’ll love
- Lighting – bright ideas for adding beauty
- Window coverings – a wonderful way to add color and warmth
- Crown molding – stunning accents to your ceiling
- Fine details – paint colors, door designs, fixtures, hardware and more
- Technology – computer networks, distributed audio and other choices
- Energy-conscious choices – products that make a difference
The first appointment will be an interview. Your design specialist will answer all your questions and concerns and even demonstrate all of the options available to you. You may be asked how you would like your home to look and feel. Or how you will be using each room and to what extent.
Selections will be made once they have an overview of your new home. This will be the second part of the process and will be set as an appointment once products are in. Before signing off on your new selections a complete review will be shown to you. Once you have signed off on your selections, we can begin construction.